Gingerbread House Flat 5
1375 Ontario Street, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
The Burlington Gingerbread House is a charming historical home built by A.B. Coleman, situated in the heart of Burlington - a growing city with the charm of an old world lakeside village. This lovingly restored landmark building is just a short walk from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO transit.
Located on the first floor, overlooking the gorgeous English gardens, this palatial one bedroom flat retains original character with hardwood floors, cove mouldings, chandeliers and fine antiques. Fully modernized it comprises:
- Beautiful gourmet kitchen with granite counter-tops and gas stove
- Private bistro-style balcony accessed through stunning double french doors
- Elegantly appointed living area with a double sided gas fireplace
- Flat screen TV can be adjusted for viewing from the living area or the bedroom
- Bedroom with grand four poster bed and patio doors with wrought iron railed terrace overlooking the meticulously landscaped gardens
- Bathroom with granite counter-top, soaker tub with shower and chandelier!
- Individually controlled, heating & A/C, central vac, LCD TV, hi-speed cable TV/wireless internet, surround-sound system
- On-site laundry
- Free off-road parking for one vehicle
- Optional: Indoor parking space for one vehicle with remote garage door opener and covered access to the suite. Rate is $150.00/mo.
$2,375.00 per month inclusive of all utilities.
No Smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) . One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.