Gingerbread House Flat 4
1375 Ontario Street, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
The Burlington Gingerbread House is a charming historical home built by A.B. Coleman, situated in the heart of Burlington - a growing city with the charm of an old world lakeside village. This lovingly restored landmark building is just a short walk from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO transit.
Located on the upper floor, overlooking the gorgeous English gardens, this one bedroom flat retains original character with restored hardwood floors, beautiful wood beams and original stained glass windows. Fully modernized it comprises:
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen with eye-catching granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances and halogen overhead lighting
- Private balcony accessed through stunning double french doors
- Bright and vibrant living area with a comfortable pull-out sofa that can sleep two
- Behind built-in doors you will find a TV, DVD player and the stereo audio system
- Spacious bedroom with queen size bed, charming dormer window seat, his and hers closets, separate armoire and a second TV
- Bathroom has a separate WC, sink and vanity with granite counter-top and a soaker tub with shower and custom swing glass door
- Built-in cabinets and closets give this apartment a fresh, clean look
- Individually controlled, heating & A/C, central vac, LCD TV, hi-speed cable TV/wireless internet, surround-sound system
- On-site laundry
- Free off-road parking for one vehicle
- Optional: Indoor parking space for one vehicle with remote garage door opener and covered access to the suite. Rate is $150.00/mo.
$1,975.00 per month inclusive of all utilities.
No Smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) . One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.