Gingerbread House Flat 3
1375 Ontario Street, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
The Burlington Gingerbread House is a charming historical home built by A.B. Coleman, situated in the heart of Burlington - a growing city with the charm of an old world lakeside village. This lovingly restored landmark building is just a short walk from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO transit.
Located on the second floor of the desirable Burlington Gingerbread House, this two (2) bedroom suite will be appreciated by those who enjoy being surrounded by impressive antiques and classic English Country comfort. Trims and mouldings are spectacular from the deep baseboards, door and window casings to the picture rails. This impressive renovated unit comprises:
- Bright, modern and well-equipped kitchen with raised panel cabinetry as well as a separate dining table with seating four
- Spectacular living room features original stain glass windows and many antiques including a wonderful leather sofa
- Queen-size principle bedroom with an intimate box window area with stunning stained glass
- Bedroom #2 has a plantation feel with a magnificent overhead fan and 2 single beds
- Bathroom offers a full size tub with shower
- Hardwood floors throughout are accented with wool carpets
- Individually controlled, heating & A/C, central vac, LCD TV, hi-speed cable TV/wireless internet, surround-sound system
- On-site laundry
$2,375.00 per month inclusive of all utilities.
No Smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) . One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.