Gingerbread House Flat 2
1375 Ontario Street, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
The Burlington Gingerbread House is a charming historical home built by A.B. Coleman, situated in the heart of Burlington - a growing city with the charm of an old world lakeside village. This lovingly restored landmark building is just a short walk from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO transit.
This elegant, upscale two (2) bedroom suite oozes with Victorian charm thanks to the retention of original architectural details such as large baseboards, crown and picture mouldings, door casings, and large stained glass windows that flood this apartment with natural light. With the beautifully appointed antique furniture throughout, it is hard not to fall in love with this suite.
Located on the main floor of The Gingerbread House, this 1,200 sq. ft. suite retains the perfect fusion of old world character and modern conveniences and comprises:
- Large, beautiful, gourmet eat-in kitchen with granite counter tops, gas stove, full size refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave
- Showcase living room with beautiful fireplace features a mahogany surround and mantle, flanked by south facing windows topped with stained glass
- Games table area that also hosts the TV/DVD and audio entertainment centre
- Principle bedroom with antique mahogany bed and dresser, his and hers closets with etched glass doors and cozy sitting area
- Bedroom #2 has an antique bed and armoire with sliding doors that open onto the living area
- Ample bathroom has a tub with integrated shower, antique vanity cabinet with marble counter-top, top of the line fixtures and a laundry nook with washer and dryer
- Floors are in restored antique banded hardwood with vintage Persian area rugs and slate tiles in the kitchen, bath and back hall entryway
- Built in office alcove is off of the kitchen area and has a desk with a granite top and drawers for files and storage
- Individually controlled, heating & A/C, central vac, large LCD TV, hi-speed cable TV/wireless internet, surround-sound system
- Free off-road parking for one vehicle
- Optional: Indoor parking space for one vehicle with remote garage door opener and covered access to the suite. Rate is $150.00/mo.
$2,675.00 per month inclusive of all utilities.
No Smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) . One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.