Gingerbread House Flat 1
1375 Ontario Street, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
The Burlington Gingerbread House is a charming historical home built by A.B. Coleman, situated in the heart of Burlington - a growing city with the charm of an old world lakeside village. This landmark building is just a short walk from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO transit.
This lower level renovated one bedroom suite has south and west facing windows that enhance the spacious open concept interior. This unit comprises:
- Large, beautiful, fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, convection oven with electric cook top, microwave, refrigerator, breakfast bar and separate dining table
- Double-size bed with a closet and bright, built-in office desk area
- Built-in fireplace flanked by two gorgeous windows to make a striking focal point
- Coffered ceiling and built in shelving and entertainment area
- A/C, large LCD TV, hi-speed cable TV/wireless internet, surround-sound system
- Modern 3 piece bath
- Laundry is conveniently located just outside of the front entrance door
- Free off-road parking for one vehicle
- Optional: indoor parking space for 1 vehicle with remote garage door opener. Rate is $150.00/mo.
$1,975.00 per month inclusive of all utilities.
No Smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) . One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.