1338 Caroline Street, Burlington, Ontario.
Relax and feel at home in this modern, private, bungalow/loft located in downtown Burlington; renovated from a carpentry shop in 2011 with two-bedrooms, two-bathrooms and a spacious open-concept kitchen, living room and dining room. Lots of parking for you and your guests; great walking and cycling paths at your doorstep, minutes from Lake Ontario and downtown amenities including stores, restaurants, and the Burlington Performing Arts Centre.
The exterior of this two-bedroom detached property is clad in stucco and features:
- Elegant main entrance and front hall
- All on one-level casual and comfortable living with heated terrazzo floors throughout
- Spacious interior with 12-foot ceilings and open-concept living
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with high-end stainless appliances, gas stove and island eating area
- Living room with sectional sofa, leather recliner, and 50" HD-PBR TV
- Dining room that seats six with chandelier, wrought-iron candelabra and moveable room divider with candles
- Principle bedroom with king bed, HD TV, five-piece en-suite and walk-in closet
- Second bedroom has a queen-sized sofa-bed with office area and en-suite
- Large capacity washer and dryer located in utility room
- Plenty of outdoor parking
$3,475.00 per month inclusive of all utilities - heating, air-conditioning, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking. No smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit). One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.