Elgin House Flat 3
1359 Elgin Street, Burlington, Ontario
A six-plex located in the Burlington downtown core, just one block from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO transit.
Recently totally renovated, this immaculate, fully-furnished, executive, two (2) bedroom apartment comprises:
- Stunning kitchen with beautiful counters and breakfast bar, crown mouldings, pot lights and under-counter lighting
- Four new, white appliances
- Open plan living room with contemporary decor, sleek blinds, ceiling fans and laminate flooring throughout
- Two bedrooms with a King-size bed and closet in master and bunk beds, closet and work space in 2nd bedroom
- Stylish 4-piece bathroom with heated towel rail
- Large LCD TV, hi-speed cable TV/wireless internet, surround-sound system
- Wall Mounted Eco-Friendly Fireplace
- Plush bed and bath linens
- On-site laundry
- Peaceful private patio and quiet back garden with off-road parking
$2,375.00 per month inclusive of all utilities, high speed wireless internet and cable television.
No Smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit). One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.