Emerson House - Upper Apartment
1445 Caroline Street, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
An impressive Burlington downtown core, heritage award-winning home just a short walk from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO Transit.
This newly-renovated and tastefully designed, large two (2) bedroom apartment is located on the second floor with hardwood floors, pot lights, ceiling fans and large bay windows that give the apartment a bright and airy feel. In addition to a ductless A/C, the unit comprises:
- Open-concept kitchen with large breakfast bar, marble counter tops and under-counter lighting
- New fitted stainless-steel appliances including French door fridge with bottom freezer, OTR microwave and Bosch Dishwasher
- Living room is furnished with an elegant sofa and matching ottoman, large wall-mounted TV, original art, light filtering shades and sleek iPod/CD sound system
- Master bedroom comes complete with a comfortable, queen-size bed, antique wardrobe, large exquisite chair, wall-mounted TV and room darkening shades
- Attic bedroom includes a comfortable, queen-size bed, large TV and ample storage
- Bathroom has soaker tub/shower and large heated towel rail
- New energy-efficient front load washer and dryer
- LCD TVs in the living room, and both of the bedrooms
- Individually controlled ductless A/C and radiator heating
- Hi-speed cable TV/wireless internet
- Plush bed and bath linens
- Free off-road parking for one vehicle
$2,375.00 per month for a couple (2 people) inclusive of all utilities - heating, air-conditioning, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking. No Smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) . One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required on departure. Additional guests/children $175/month each.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.