Cabbagetown, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
This charming retreat is located in historic "Cabbagetown" in Toronto. This property features a private garden and courtyard perfect for business or personal getaways. Cabbagetown comprises "the largest continuous area of preserved Victorian housing in North America", according to the Cabbagetown Preservation Association.
The "Coach house" is a two storey detached one bedroom house with a private courtyard. It features high end furnishings and amenities and has been displayed in magazines.
- Large master bedroom features unique tongue and groove walls and ceiling as well as a canopy style bed
- Modern fully equipped kitchen with microwave and pot light illumination
- Log fireplace
- Radiant heated slate floor
- Television with DVD player
- Wireless high speed internet
- Secluded courtyard with patio set
- Ideally located close to transit, restaurants, shopping and downtown
$2,975.00 per month inclusive of all utilities- heating, hydro, satellite TV, high speed internet access and private parking. No smoking or pets. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit). $75 cleaning/sheets per week.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.