Grand River Cottage
30 Old Cottage Place, Kitchener, Ontario
This modern retreat is comfortably situated just minutes from downtown Kitchener and uptown Waterloo, with a stunning view of a bend in the Grand River, beautifully landscaped gardens and immediate access to Walter Bean Trail.
The exterior of this one (1) bedroom plus loft is clad in board and batten, and features:
- Principle bedroom with river view, queen size bed, night table, closet/wardrobe storage
- Loft with views to river and gardens has a twin size bed, teak sofa and love seat, equipped with 46" Sony LCD TV, satellite reception, DVD player
- Fully finished bathroom on main floor
- Beautifully appointed open concept main floor with birch hardwood floors, propane fireplace, piano, expandable cherry and glass dining room table, and suede couches.
- Open kitchen with stunning glass ledge supported by stainless steel brackets, perfect for morning breakfast, sharing coffee with neighbours, or entertaining friends
- Jura coffee maker, propane stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher
- Washer, dryer and tankless propane water heater
- 3 outdoor decks and a tankless propane barbecue
$2,975.00 per month inclusive of all utilities - heating, hydro, satellite TV, high speed internet access and private parking. No smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) and $175 cleaning/laundry on departure.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.