Coleman House Flat 1
470 Nelson Ave, Burlington, Ontario
Coleman House is a charming historical home built by A.B. Coleman featuring beautifully restored clapboard siding exterior. This spacious century home has high ceilings and unique details combined with modern amenities. It sits on a large property just one block away from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO transit.
This lower level suite features a large kitchen with granite counters and adjacent dining area. This unit comprises:
- Large fully equipped country kitchen and adjacent dining/office area
- Charming living room with HD TV
- 2 Bedrooms with option for 3rd: one king-size and one twin
- Large master bedroom with wood fireplace
- A/C, 2x HD TV, hi-speed internet, cable and surround-sound system
- Modern 3-piece bathroom
- Large family room with 42" LCD and surround sound system (option for 3rd bedroom)
- Conveniently located in-suite laundry
- Private large parking lot
- Large back yard with deck, barbecue and children's play area
$2,575.00 per month inclusive. No Smoking. One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required on departure.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.