Coleman House Flat 2
470 Nelson Ave, Burlington, Ontario
Coleman House is a charming historical home built by A.B. Coleman featuring beautifully restored clapboard siding exterior. This spacious century home has high ceilings and unique details combined with modern amenities. It sits on a large property just one block away from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO transit.
This upper level, three bedroom suite features a new kitchen and large master with en-suite bathroom and comprises:
- Beautiful, fully equipped eat-in kitchen with new stainless appliances and gas fireplace
- Open, bright living room features skylights and entertainment area
- 3 Bedrooms: one king-size and two twin size mattresses
- Large 3rd storey master bedroom with beautiful stained glass wall
- Modern 3-piece bath on main floor plus master bedroom en-suite bathroom
- Large study which can be used as an office/computer room
- A/C, large LCD TV, hi-speed internet, cable TV and surround-sound system
- Conveniently located in-suite laundry
- Private large parking lot
- Large back yard with deck, barbecue and children's play area
$3,275.00 per month inclusive of all utilities. No Smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) . One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.