Beach House Flat 1
934 Lakeshore Rd., Burlington, Ontario.
This stunning, newly renovated Arts & Crafts inspired home is located just minutes from downtown Burlington on the beautiful beaches of Lake Ontario. The Waterfront Trail is located on the doorstep of the beautifully landscaped backyard.
The exterior of this two (2) bedroom semi-detached property is clad in cedar shingles and board and batten, and features:
- Principle bedroom with lake views and sitting area with a LCD TV above an eco-friendly, bio-fuel fireplace
- Second bedroom has a king size bed (twin beds are an option) and a full wall of closet/storage space
- Two bathrooms both finished with marble floors and classic subway tiles. The downstairs bathroom features a unique "fold-away" glass shower while upstairs there is a conveniently located washer and dryer under a large granite counter space.
- Beautifully appointed open concept main floor with a floor to ceiling fireplace as the central focal point. Chrome, white leather and sparkling chandeliers marry beautifully with the more classic paneled walls and custom stair rails.
- Main entrance has a striking sitting room with entrance to the front apartment door
- A "Nautical theme" continues in the unique railing and spindles that lead to the upper floor
- LCD TV on an articulating arm can be viewed from either the living/ dining area or swung around to face the kitchen
- Kitchen with high end stainless appliances, gas stove and white and grey granite counter tops and peninsula eating area
- 2 x 42" LCD TV's Sony PS3 and blue-ray player, integrated stereo and ceiling speakers
- Outdoor deck with natural gas barbecue
$3,475.00 per month inclusive of all utilities - heating, air-conditioning, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking. No Smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) . One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.