1445 Caroline Street, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
An impressive Burlington downtown core, heritage award-winning home just a short walk from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO Transit.
This warm and inviting fully-furnished, one bedroom, executive apartment comprises:
- Modern kitchen with distinctive stainless steel sink, large breakfast bar and under-counter lighting
- Built-in Jenn-Aire oven and gas cook top, OTR microwave and fridge/freezer
- Newly furnished with elegant chaise and matching ottoman, bar stools and decorative accents
- Comfortable, queen-size bed with French doors and ample closet space
- Halogen spots, copper wall scones, new carpets and ceramics
- New Samsung stackable front load washer/dryer and ample storage facilities
- LCD TV, DVD, CD player, hi-speed cable TV and wireless internet
- Plush bed and bath linens
- Off-road parking for one vehicle
$1,875.00 per month inclusive of all utilities - heating, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking. No smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) and $175 cleaning/laundry on departure.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.