Gingerbread House Flat 6
1375 Ontario Street, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
The Burlington Gingerbread House is a charming historical home built by A.B. Coleman, situated in the heart of Burlington - a growing city with the charm of an old world lakeside village. This lovingly restored landmark building is just a short walk from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO transit.
Nestled in amongst the treetops, this charming studio apartment is located on the upper floor of the desirable Burlington Gingerbread House. Although it is the most diminutive of the Gingerbread House offerings, ample use of built-ins, a cathedral ceiling and lots of natural light give it a spacious, airy feel. Fully modernized it comprises:
- Well equipped kitchen with full size appliances including dishwasher and bistro eating area
- Picturesque windows run the length of the counter-top affording views of sunsets through the treetops
- Main room includes a fireplace and comfortable daybed sofa which cleverly converts into a queen size bed
- French doors open onto a classic wrought iron Juliette balcony
- Cozy marble bathroom offers a tub with shower, swing glass door and separate WC
- Individually controlled, heating & A/C, central vac, LCD TV, hi-speed cable TV/wireless internet, surround-sound system
- On-site laundry
- Free off-road parking for one vehicle
- Optional: Indoor parking space for one vehicle with remote garage door opener and covered access to the suite. Rate is $150.00/mo.
$1,775.00 per month inclusive of all utilities.
No Smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) . One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.