479 Blathwayte Lane, Burlington, Ontario, Canada
An exquisite Georgian-style, end-of-row, townhouse, on a quiet side street, adjacent to Century homes in the Burlington downtown core. Located one block from Lake Ontario, Spencer Smith Park, boutiques, restaurants, Burlington Art Gallery, Joseph Brant Museum and with easy access to highways and GO Transit.
Recently remodelled and freshly painted, this immaculate, 1 or two (2) bedroom, fully-furnished, executive, open concept home comprises:
- Living room with soaring vaulted ceiling, skylights, marble gas fireplace and hardwood floors
- Stunning kitchen with beautiful granite counters and breakfast bar, crown mouldings, pot lights and under-counter lighting
- Four new, quality stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Loft master bedroom with queen-size bed, full en-suite and closet
- Fully finished basement den/bedroom with built-in bookcase, 3-piece bathroom and closets
- Separate laundry/storage facilities with new energy-efficient washer and dryer
- Peaceful, private patio with BBQ backing on to century homes
- A/C, LCD TV, DVD player and hi-speed cable TV & Internet
- Stylish décor, quality furnishings, plush bed and bath linens
- Off-road parking for one vehicle
$2,975.00 per month inclusive of all utilities - heating, air-conditioning, hydro, cable TV, hi-speed internet access and private parking.
No Smoking. First and last plus half month's rent (refundable security/damage deposit) . One time $175 cleaning/laundry fee required.
For additional information or assistance, please contact us or call:
Toll Free: 1-888-487-1132.
Click here to enquire about availability.